1. He who spares his _______ hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him promptly.
2. Harsh discipline is for him who _______ the way.
3. But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself _________
should become disqualified.
should forfeit the prize.
might forget why I compete.
might win the prize.
4. How often was the Law to be read before all the people of Israel?
every 3 years
every 7 years
every 10 years
5. The Israelites got tired of waiting for Moses so they ____________
headed back to Egypt.
went up the mountain.
made Aaron a high priest.
made a golden calf to worship.
6. For what ___ is there whom _____ does not chasten?
man, a wife
son, a father
flower, the wind
animal, a rod
7. "Though I disciplined and strengthened their arms, __________ "
still will they fail Me.
yet they devise evil against Me.
they do not acknowledge Me.
their hope is in themselves.
8. How did God discipline Cain for killing Abel?
made farming hard
set a mark on him
made him a fugitive
all the above
9. Which of these people did God NOT discipline?
none of the above
10. To whom did God say, "Because you have done this╔you shall eat dust all the days of your life"?
PROCEED TO.... Bible Quiz Vault
BACK.... Home Page