1. When Paul encountered trouble in Asia, what did he say he "despaired of?"
2. Paul wrote, "For we are to God the ______ of Christ among those who are being saved..."
3. Which of these well-known verses DOES NOT appear in 2 Corinthians?
You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men.
Énot of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
4. Finish this verse: "Even though our outward man is perishing, yet _________."
the inner man will never perish
the inward man is being renewed day by day
we will receive a new vessel at His appearing
we have this hope: all things will be made new
5. Paul wrote, "For the things which are seen are ___________."
6. "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is _____________."
a new creation
7. "...God loves a __________ giver."
8. What did Paul say Satan can transform himself into?
an angel of light
and angel of mercy
a guardian angel
9. How many times did Paul ask the Lord to remove his "thorn in the flesh?"
10. How did the Lord respond to Paul's request to be delivered from the "thorn?"
He removed it
He said, "My grace is sufficient for youÉ"
He said, "I will show you how much you must suffer for My name's sake."
He said, "In this world you will have trouble."
PROCEED TO.... Bible Quiz Vault
BACK.... Home Page